Thursday, March 3, 2011

SO CUTE ^_^

Photo from Geeky Gadgets.

So today, I was surfing the web searching for how to "DIY" a USB hub. Well I didn't find any plans, but I did find this penguin shaped USB hub. :P It is so cute!!! BTW, here is another picture of it.

Photo from Geeky Gadgets.

Sadly, I think this product has been discontinued. :\ Good idea though. I would have totally bought one! HAHA I think it's cute! ^_^ Well I found the article on Geeky Gadgets. Go check it out. I think it's pretty cool. Still wish they were selling it...

Ad: Do you enjoy weird stuff like this? Come check out my Interesting Products Blog now!

Anyways... Talking about USB hubs. I'm planning on buying a USB hub for myself. I'm very low on USB ports on my computer. I'm planning on getting the product you see below.


It is a 7 port USB hub by CyberPower. It has an external power adapter, so you can pretty plug anything into it and it will get enough power for it to run. The reviews look convincing. A few people say they experienced some problems, but the majority loved the product! :D I'm thinking about getting this one. Not only does it have a cool look, but I will finally have ports to plug my iPod into with out unplugging something. ROFL My self-powered USB hub isn't doing so well. I can transfer files in and out of my phone, but it will not charge while I'm doing it. Hopefully this will fix the issue...

Are you short USB ports too? Why not go get one for yourself? :) I'll be posting a review here, if I buy it. I most likely will. LOL Might be in a few weeks. I need time to use it and see how it goes. Youtube is still giving me a pain with it's uploader... Still can't upload my Yellowstone videos. >.< Man... They need to fix it. Seriously.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...