Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Unboxing the Audio Technica ATR6550 Shotgun Microphone


Hi guys, I recently bought an Audio Technica ATR6550 Shotgun Microphone to make better videos with better audio quality. :) I also bought a Joby GP1 Flexible Tripod (so I can mount the microphone to my tripod) and a Mono-to-Stereo adapter (the microphone is mono and my camcorder is stereo). The video you see above is the unboxing video for my new microphone! Make sure to check back in a few weeks when I do a video review for it!

Here is what my microphone looks like mounted to the tripod. :)
Products mentioned in this post.

You can find the original video here. If you liked this video, you can see more videos I made here. I am "amazinggadgets". Make sure you subscribe!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...