Friday, May 13, 2011

Angry Birds Now Free For Chrome


The popular game Angry Birds made by Roxio is now available online and can be played on Google Chrome. This is great news for every one who doesn't have an iOS device or Android phone. The online game isn't a trial version, and has all the features as the full version for mobile devices. So Angry Bird lovers, enjoy sling-shotting birds and killing pigs right in your Google Chrome browser window! There is a SD (Standard Definition) and a HD (High Definition) version.

The game is available here. I got more screenshots. :) They are from the Angry Birds Chrome website.



As of right now, it is still in BETA. There is a lot of room for improvement. I played it for a little while and I noticed that if I refresh my page or switch the resolution, it will restart my game. If they can do a cookie or account system that allows you to save the game, that would be great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...