Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Got a Galaxy Nexus

 Click the photos to view full resolution.

Anyways, just here to tell you guys I got the new Galaxy Nexus phone. I haven't used it yet because I want to find maybe a screen protector or maybe a protective case for it so I don't scratch the surface of the screen or camera. So yeah!

The device is capable of supporting Google Wallet, also has a built in 5 MP camera and lot's of other stuff. :) It also has a 1.2 GHz dual processor which means more gaming and multitasking. Sadly, the device does not have a built-in microSD slot, but does have a huge internal storage of 16GB or 32GB. Mine is the 16GB version. Also the phone has the capability to shoot full 1080p video.

Ad: Do you love nature and photography? If you do, come check out my blog here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...