Friday, March 7, 2014

Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charging Plate Review (Video)


A review and a close up of the Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charging Plate. In the video, I demonstrate how the charger is not limited to Nokia devices but will charge any device compatible with Qi charging (including the new LG Nexus 5).

Threw my personal experience, my Nexus 5 does get a bit warmer than usual when charging wirelessly, but it isn't hot. Wireless charging take 3 hours on my Nexus 5 with this charging plate compared to the 2 hours required using the stock USB charger.

Overall, this is a great product for people who wants to charge their Qi compatible devices wirelessly. I rather put my trust in a bigger company (Nokia) than risking my device on a 3rd party charger. Also this charging plate was only $25 from the AT&T online store. Compare this to the $50 official Nexus wireless charger. This is why I bought this instead of the one made by Google.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...