- No adult content or links to adult content. If you post adult content, the spam detection system will catch you and remove your comment. A moderator will also ban your IP address!
- Be nice to other users. Don't call other people names. Don't insult other commenters.
- No lying. If you do, your comment will be removed. Constant lying will result in a ban.
- No links in the comment unless it is closely related to the topic. (Example: If a user asks how to jailbreak an iOS device using Spirit, you can give a URL to a video or web page that includes instructions.) Over doing this may get you banned or your comment removed.
- Links go in your name unless it closely relates to the topic. (See the rule above)
- You may not say click my name! You can say it's in my name if it is related to the topic. Whether a comment like this is spam is up to the moderator's discretion.
- No inappropriate names (Examples: Child Choker, Mole Lester, etc...) Whether a name is appropriate or not is up to the moderator's discretion. If a name is found to be inappropriate, the comment will be removed as moderators do not have the option to edit names. You will also risk having your IP banned.
- Try to stick with one name if it is possible. Please don't use multiple names and pretend you are a different person every time. It confuses the moderators. Remember moderators can see your IP.
- Try to keep things PG. I know sometimes it's hard, but just try. If a moderator finds your comment inappropriate, it might be edited or deleted.
- No uncensored cursing. If you do, a moderator might edit or delete your comment.
- Do not impersonate other commenters. If you do, you will be banned.
- If the blog post contains my referral link or code, you are not allowed to post your referral link or referral code in the comments. The comment will be removed/edited and you may be banned.
- Asking inappropriate questions (Example: Is it right to f**k my dog?, etc...) will get you banned and your comment will be removed. No questions asked.
- If you post a link trying to sell users Viagra, you will be banned and your comment will be removed. No questions asked. The moderators are tired of you guys!
- If the post to be interesting or cool, you may say "Thanks for the post! I find it really interesting!" or "Thanks! I find this to be very cool!".
- Ask a question that is related to the post. Example: If the post is on jailbreaking iOS devices, you can ask "Can iOS 4.0 be jailbroken yet?".
- Answering a commenters question. Helping out other commenters.
Please remember guys, I do have a automatic spam detection system checking my blog's comments. It will most likely catch all the spammers here. It sometimes will also catch the non-spammers. I am truly sorry if it does. I may manually approve your comment later if this happens.